Data Protection Policy
How is your personal data processed by kntxtr maps?
In the process of submitting your data for kntxtr maps we ask you, among other things, to provide various personal data such as your name and your email as a contact option. The provision of these contact details is only for the purpose of a possible communication considering your submission and in case of a possible participation for the planned activities of the project kntxtr maps.
By providing the data required for this purpose, you consent to the aforementioned use, and the corresponding data processing is thus based onArt. 6 Abs. 1 Satz 1 lit. a) DSGVO. You can revoke the given consent at any time.
1. General statement about the purposes of data processing
The main reason we process personal data is to fulfil our contractual obligations towards our users. The processing of data is required, for example, for us to be able to suggest suitable contacts, services and information to you.
2. Information you provide to us
This refers to data we obtain from you directly and information you publish and send us in the course of the submission process:
- Login details (e.g. name and email)
- Job experience (e.g. job title, company name, educational background, etc)
3. Who may receive the data you shared with us?
We will not share your data with any other third party. We only ever pass your personal data on to third parties when:
- You have granted your consent (e.g. by submitting your data you allow us to publish it on maps.kontextur.info)
- We are obliged to do so on legal grounds, by court order, or at the request of another official authority.
4. What rights can you exercise?
You can find detailed information here about your various rights:
- Your right to object
- Your right of access
- Your right to erasure
- Other rights
5. Data protection policy in more detail.
Our Data protection policy is designed to help you quickly locate the information most relevant to you. If you’d prefer to read the conventional long version, please click scroll down.
Please contact us in case of any questions: email@example.com